- Developement of new projects in collaboration with designers and architects
- In-house engineering, CAD/CAM planning and 3D modeling
- Collaborative working between engineering and production
- Responsible material sourcing – FSC® certified production on demand (license number: FSC-C151184)
- Complete production process; machining, manufacture, lacquering, quality control and packing
During a development phase we establish strong relationship with clinet’s project leader/designer. Together we define all aspects of the project – from modelling, structural and material solutions, production details according to quantities, packing and shipping.
With the use of complete CAD/CAM software solution we are able to engineer and manage the most demanding projects, whether we have to work from scratch or based on the client’s existing drawings.
Our organization scheme enables a smooth information flow between engineering and production departments. With CAD software connected to CNC machines a faster transition to production is enabled.
Our production is fully equipped with specialized machinery including 3-axis and 5-axis CNC machines, automatic sanding machines and lacquering booth system.
Before packing a thorough quality check is carried out on every product. Products can be packed according to customers demands.