- CAD/CAM engineering and 3D modelling
- 3-axis and 5-axis CNC machining
- Special and demanding finishes, e.g. high gloss and special effect stains and finishes
- Use of high quality materials from solid wood to high end materials
- Attention to detail and thorough quality control
- Turned or steam bent solid wood components
Excel International masters the complete process of furniture and interior production, from engineering through manufacturing and production, complete painting and lacquering process up to the final assembly, quality control and packing.
Using complete CAD/CAM solutions our skilled engineers prepare detailed production drawings. Accurate production and assembly plans are set with the production teams prior to production start.
All steps of production are carried out according to client’s requirements so the final product meets the required quality, look and other specific terms.
With years of experience we can manufacture products with the most demanding finishes including special effect stains, finest high gloss lacquering, final sanding and polishing.
Through the years we also established an extensive collaboration with subcontractors specialized in the fields that we do not cover in-house (turned solid wood elements, stainless steel/brass/aluminium/glass components, upholstery, veneer preparation, steam bent solid wood elements and others).