- CAD/CAM engineering and 3D modelling
- 3-axis and 5-axis CNC machining
- Special and demanding finishes, e.g. high gloss and special effect stains and finishes
- Use of high quality materials from solid wood to high end materials
- Attention to detail and accurate quality control
- Turned solid wood components
Excel International masters the complete process of furniture and interior production, from engineering trough manufacture and production, complete painting and lacquering process up to the final assembly, quality control and packing.
With the use of complete CAD/CAM solution our skilled engineers are able to prepare accurate production and assembly plans.
All single parts of the production are based on the requirements of the client so the final product meets the required quality, look and other specific terms.
With years of experience we can manufacture products with the most demanding finishes including the finest high gloss achived with high quality paints, lacquering system and final sanding and polishing.
Through the years we also established an extensive collaboration with subcontractors specialized in upholstery, turned solid wood elements, metal parts, upholstery, veneer preparation, curved solid wood elements and others.